Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User's Device.
Personal Data – information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person (the DataSubject); an identifiable natural person is a person who can bedirectly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name, identification number, location data,internet ID or one or more specific factors determining physical,physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person.
Website Operator – Entity that maintains and manages the Website. The Website Operator is Sirocco Mobile Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered office in Warsaw, address: Ul. Domaniewska 48, 02-672 Warszawa, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under number 0000301170, whose registration files are kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the KRS, with share capital of PLN 500,000.00, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 5213478053.
GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Website – the website operating at www.sirocco.eu
Device – an electronic device, including software, by means of which the User accesses the Website.
User – a natural person using the Website.
Scope of the processing of personal data
Personal data collected via the Website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: "GDPR") and the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018.
The following categories of personal data are processed:
- Full name.
- Email adress.
- Company name.
- Phone number.
- Website adress.
- Other optional data provided by the User in the contact form.
Purposes and basis of processing, data retention
Data is processed:
- On the basis of voluntary completion of a contact form by the Data Subject (Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
- On the basis of a one-off consent to contact given otherwise than in point 1 above (Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
- In the legitimate interest of the Website Operator – pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR
The purpose of the processing is:
- Contact with the User who used the contact form.
- Conducting the recruitment process of a job candidate.
- Analytical and statistical activities.
Period of data processing:
The User's Personal Data will be processed for the period necessary to carry out the purpose of the processing specified above, and thereafter for the period necessary for the erasure of the data, not longer than 3 months from the last contact of the User with the Website Operator. This period may be changed at the request of the User or as a result of cooperation established between the User and the Website Operator. Eg. up to 2 years if a recruitment meeting took place. Notwithstanding the above, we may also store Users' Personal Data for other purposes, for as long as the Act allows us to continue to store them, in particular for the purpose of defending legal claims.
Sharing of personal data
We do not sell or otherwise share Users' Personal Data except as permitted by the provisions of Polish or European law. Personal Data of Users may be transferred only to trusted entities cooperating with the Website Operator, such as entities providing and operating IT systems and solutions related to the Website, or legal advisors of the Website Operator, if this proves necessary in order to pursue or defend any legal claims.
In addition, we may disclose the User's data to the extent that we are required to do so by law, in particular in connection with any proceedings conducted by government or local government administration authority, and when necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with the investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
Rights of the data subject
By contacting us at the indicated email address you have the right:
- to obtain information about your Personal Data being processed (Art. 15 of the GDPR),
- to correct or update your Personal Data (Art. 17 of the GDPR),
- to erase your Personal Data (Art. 17 of the GDPR)
- to restrict the processing of your Personal Data (Art. 18 of the GDPR),
- to transfer your Personal Data (Art. 20 of the GDPR),
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection (Art. 77 of the GDPR),
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data (art. 7(3) of the GDPR),
- to object to certain data processing activities (Art. 21 of the GDPR)
In order to exercise your rights, please contact us directly at the following email address: email@example.com
Please submit questions and requests regarding your wish to exercise your rights to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject line "Personal data: Web contact".
Using the chat function
Display of promotional videos available:
- This Policy is available at the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Microsoft Clarity analytics tool
We work with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to record how people use and interact with our Website using behavioural metrics, heatmaps and session replays to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is collected using our own and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. In addition, we use this information for Website optimisation as well as for purposes related to fraud/security and advertising. For more information on how Microsoft collects and uses your data, please see Microsoft's Privacy Statement.
Types of Cookies used
The Website uses the following types of Cookies:
- essential: necessary for the proper functioning of the Website, they ensure the stability of its operation,
- statistical: allow website traffic to be studied, User preferences to be learned, behaviour on the Website to be analysed – files processed on the basis of the User's voluntary consent,
- marketing: allow the displayed advertisements and content to be adapted to the User's preferences, and help to run personalised marketing campaigns – files processed on the basis of the User's voluntary consent.
Storage time of Cookies
In terms of the storage time of Cookies, the Website uses two main types of Cookies – session and persistent. They are stored in accordance with the following information:
- Session files are temporary; they are stored until the User leaves the Website (by visiting another site, logging out or closing the browser).
- Pliki stałe przechowywane są w urządzeniu końcowym Użytkownika do czasu ich usunięcia przez użytkownika lub przez czas wynikający z ich ustawień.
Modifying cookie settings
- The User may, at any time, change their web browser settings to disable Cookies support or to be informed each time they are placed in their Device. Other available options can be checked in the web browser settings. Please note that most browsers are set by default to accept the storage of Cookies in the Device.
- The Website Operator hereby informs that changes in the settings in the browser may restrict the User's access to certain features of the Website.
- Information about web browser settings is available in the web browser menu (help) or on its developer's website. For your convenience, below we have provided instructions on how to disable Cookies in the most popular browsers:
- Managing cookies in the Chrome browser
- Managing cookies in the Opera browser
- Managing cookies in the FireFox browser
- Managing cookies in the Edge browser
- Managing cookies in the Safari browser
- Managing cookies in the Internet Explorer 11 browser