EasyTruck is a business system with a mobile application and a web component. The system supports the shipment distribution process through comprehensive management and monitoring of the delivery process.
The client approached us with a need for a dedicated business system to support the shipment distribution process by comprehensively managing and monitoring the delivery process.
During the business analysis phase, we selected the following needs:
- Shipment card fulfillment from the driver's phone
- Live display of delivery status
- Logging of problems and immediate ability to respond
- Supporting the communication process with the customer
- Real-time reporting and control
- Paperless solution through data digitization
- Fraud detection - process monitoring and auditing
The business system we created consists of many smaller components, which we can divide into two categories:
- Mobile application used by drivers to make deliveries, enabling real-time data flow and process monitoring
- Server services, managing and aggregating shipment data (backend)
- Web frontend for operators in the logistics center
One of the main challenges was integration with several distributed services, including Transport Management System and services such as CRM, WMS, ERP, etc.
With our solution, in an automatic and real-time manner or minimizing human labor, the order quickly goes through all the successive stages of execution from the dispatcher to the necessary confirmations sent to the customer's account and set aside in the database.
- Shipment distribution process automation
- Data digitization (paperless solution)
- Working time optimization
- Cost minimization
- The system is open for further development and implementation of additional functions
- Fraud reduction thanks to fraud detection
- A stable solution that has been in use for many years
- Automation and digitalization have had a positive impact on the company's work efficiency and the quality of services provided to its customers
- Fast initial implementation (short time from project start to MVP version implementation)
Python, Mysql, Webservice, Nginx, Android.
Project Manager, Business Analyst, Web Developers (backend & frontend), Android Developers, Quality Assurance.